Thursday, March 17, 2016

Post #16: Worst Movie Ever!

Today you will tell me about the worst movie you ever saw.  The movie where after you watched it, you wished you'd never seen it. Tell me if you were the one who wanted to see it, if not tell me who convinced you to watch it.  Tell me what the movie was about and the reason it was such a bad movie.  Remember, 1 picture, and 5 comments. When you are finished please log into Typing Web and complete the lesson titled "W, X, and ; Keys". 


When you are done with your typing lesson, go back out to the Google Form you created on Wednesday.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK SPELLING AND CAPITALIZATION and PUNCTUATION...Many of you did not capitalize your titles, end your questions with a question mark, and I saw MANY spelling errors.

I will post the forms when I see the corrections are made.



No comments:

Post a Comment