Thursday, February 4, 2016

Post #1: Favorite Place in California

Good Afternoon Class,


Please write a paragraph about your favorite place in the state of California. Find an image to show that place,  You must write a minimum of 5 sentences.


Many call Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth" and our family is no exception. Every time we venture down to the magic kingdom we always have a great time! I have two favorite rides, Space Mountain and Soaring over California. I like Space Mountain because it is a fast, smooth roller coaster ride set to music!   Soaring over California is my other favorite because I feel like a bird flying over the most beautiful parts of our state.

When you are done with your post, go to your email and open the email I sent you.  You will add the blog address to people you follow.  I will give instructions on how to do this!!!! 

After you have added all the blog addresses go to Typing Club and complete lessons 36-42 . You will also need to take a TYPING TEST today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment