Monday, September 14, 2015

Post #1: Favorite Place in California

Good Afternoon Class,


Please write a paragraph about your favorite place in the state of California. Find an image to show that place. You must write a minimum of 5 sentences.


Many call Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth" and our family is no exception.  Every time we venture down to the magic kingdom we always have a great time!

When you are done with your blog, go to your email and open the email I sent you.  You will adding the blog address to people you follow.  I will give instructions on how to do this!!!! 

After you have added all the addresses you need to finish through Lesson 50 on Typing Club.  I am adding this to the grade book after school today... If you don't have it done, you will NOT receive full credit!!!

Speaking of Grades... Go to Student Connect (link on my website) and check your grade in this class.  If you do not have an "A" right now then you are probably missing an assignment.  If you need your student connect password, ask me and I will give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment