Monday, February 23, 2015

Post #5: Do You Believe?

What are your thoughts on Cryptozoology?  Don't know what that is?  Google it, then write your post on what you think about it and if you could choose one example as your favorite, what would it be.  Remember 5 sentences, title your blog post, add a picture, and finally comment on 5 other students blogs. 


After you are finished with your blog, please begin go to Typing Club and complete lessons 64-70.

Use the remainder of the period to complete your infographic.  MAKE IT LOOK GOOD!!! Share the document with me when you are finished.

4 comments:

  1. I think I believe in crypotzoology like in legends because I agree that a creature looks real to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I believe in crypotzoology like in legends because I agree that a creature looks real to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool I believe in only a few things

    ReplyDelete