Thursday, September 11, 2014

Today's Agenda

Good Afternoon Class,

Looking at the disappointing results of  Tuesday's assignment, I have decided that we need to revisit the skills taught in this lesson and EVERYONE will need to re-do the assignment.  I will give you information in class on how to complete the assignment online.

Second, you will need to go to Typing Web.  Today instead of completing the next lesson, you will take a "TYPING TEST."  We will take a typing test every Thursday to chart improvement.

Third, every student needs to join my Edmodo "Exploring Tech" class.  If you already have an Edmodo account the class code is 2tbcur. If you do not have an Edmodo account you will need to sign up today for a student account.  I will walk the class through this process.

Lastly, today we will create a document in Google Docs.  After you have completed this assignment, you will need to turn it into Edmodo.  I will show the class how to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment