Monday, May 26, 2014

Blog #34: Fulfilling a Life-Long Dream


                                     


Bon Jour from Paris! 

Traveling to Paris with my husband on our 20th anniversary is fulfilling a life-long dream! Ever since I was young I have always wanted to travel and "see the world." It has been a dream that I have worked toward. What dreams do you have for the future? Would you like to travel? Attend a sporting event? Or make a special purchase? What life-long dreams do you have? Tell me about your plans and how you plan to accomplish it. Don't forget to include a picture and 5 sentences minimum. After you have completed the blog go to typing web and complete the lesson titled "Advanced Wrap Up". When you are done with the typing lesson go to game star mechanic and create your own game. When I return, I want to see your games. I will put them up on the projector and try to play them. If, as a class, you behave on Wednesday, the sub can show a movie on Friday. I have left the decision of allowing you to watch the movie entirely up to her... Behave and be respectful at all times.
Mrs. Hodge

1 comment: