Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog #5: George Washington's Birthday

Hello Class, Monday we had a day off of school to celebrate George Washington's birthday. Use the internet to tell me what you know about President Washington and tell me why he is considered one of our greatest Presidents. Give me your opinion about what he has done and tell me what you have heard or what you think about him.  When you are finished go to Typingweb.com.  This is a new typing program that you will use the remainder of the year.  Your username is the same as your Google Drive account (If you have a hyphenated last name use _ to separate the two names.) Your password is your ID #.  (Alexis T check your email for your username... it is different.)  Once you have logged in you will complete all of lesson 1 "The Home Row Keys."  Once you are done, you can play typing games for the remainder of the class period.  If you did not finish all 100 typing lessons last week, go into typingclub and try to finish up.  Sorry I'm not there today... I'm not feeling well.



No comments:

Post a Comment