Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog #8 Why is the Government Shut Down?

Hello class, as you may have heard from one source or another, the Federal Government has shut down. There are many sides to this story, so for today's blog I would like you to do the following:

  1. Tell me as of right now what you have heard and what you think of the situation.
  2. After you have told me your thoughts, please do a Google search on "Why the government is shut down". Read a few of stories and then tell me what your thoughts are now.
  3. Tell me who you think are most affected by this shutdown.
Remember to # and title your blog, at least 5 sentences, 1 picture, and 5 comments. 

AFTER YOUR BLOG MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE YOUR TYPING WEB LESSON "Most Common English Words."  YOU WILL HAVE UNTIL 1:45 TO FINISH EVERYTHING.  At 1:45 we will begin a lesson on photo editing using Pixlr.  

Just an FYI... on Friday you will be presenting your Google Presentation in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment